FUNDRAISER - Wreaths Across America
WREATHS ACROSS AMERICA Fundraiser / Elvis Show
September 26, 2019 | B.B. King Museum | 7 to 9 PM
Tickets: $15.00 per person (available at the Museum)
Funds go directly to the purchase of Wreaths for the December 14th memorial.
Donations for the event can be sent to: Wreaths Across America, 14 Morningside Drive, Indianola, MS 38751
For more information, please call 717-881-7357 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
SAVE THE DATE – – December 14, 2019
Indianola Cemetery (Placement of Wreaths)
Wreaths are $15.00 each
How to Observe National Wreaths Across America Day
- Lay or sponsor a wreath (join us for the Indianola event)
- WAA has Location Coordinators who can direct you to a local cemetery or memorial wall for a wreath-laying ceremony. You can also sponsor a wreath for both living and deceased members of the military.
- Sponsor a dog tag
- WAA has a program to help you make or sponsor a dog tag in honor of a deceased veteran. You don’t literally make the dog tags, but you may provide the written sentiment that WAA will then place on the tags. The dog tag with the veteran’s name is included, and you can physically place it on the gravestone during the annual ceremonies. You also have the option of requesting the dog tag be sent to the location of your choice where someone else can place the tag for you.
- Post your remembrance on social media
- Release your inner poet with sentimental words about your loved one, living or dead. Post your remembrance with fond pictures on social media. Speak of your pride and your sadness because there are so many others who will get comfort from your words and images. You never know whose heart you will touch.